|If you want a truly authentic stay in the Thai
culture,this Thai House will not disappoint you.
The beautiful Thai House is equaled by the genuine
Thai family that live in it. Thai family have been
cultivating their land for many generations and
for the past 20 years have been receiving visitors
in their home.
"Some might say eating Pip's food is a speedy
passage to paradise. Visitors are seduced by her
non-confronting interpretations of Thai cuisine,with
its tangy salads, creamy coconut milk curries
and snap-fresh stirfries." LIFE magazine,Australia.
- Pip's cooking courses are famous around the
world and they happen in her delightful outdoor
|Even if you do not want to learn to cook,there
are plenty of reasons to stay at the Thai House
- A great place to relax and do nothing,the
serene environment is contagious
- A tour on the local khlongs -- where life
has not changed for centuries -- is exotic to
say the least More>>..
- Take a long-tail boat into/or home from the
city (45 minutes of unique adventure) More>>..
- The Grand Palace (most important attraction
in Bangkok) is only 20 minutes away by taxi
- Shopping in the city is wonderful -- especially
when you can return to the peace at the Thai
- Visit the local plant nurseries and learn
about tropical plants
- Go to one of the major produce markets around
Bangkok (tag along with Pip,she shops there
- Participate in Thai festivals with the locals,give
alms to the monks,go to the local temples
- Floating market, temples,pottery island --
those that are beyond the reach of most tourists.
|The Thai House, a tropical paradise, where you
will find new adventure every step of the way.